Friday, October 13, 2006

why this blog???????

Souds funny righ???
There are already hundreds of online tutors and courses for c++,thyen why this??
So dear friend this is not a tutor.This is somehing which I experience with C++.
I am not able to mantain a notebook of concepts i daily learn as i used to mantain during college days.So they will appear on this blog.
I think this may be helpful to many other engineers and students,who are staring to get
their hands dirty with c++.
anyways......
I dont take a guarantee that concepts appearing here or being explained here
are correct or using them wont be harmful to your project/system in any way..Whatever appears here is how i interpret and understand the language.
So if you are taking any concept from here,be sure to consult it with some expert/books.
And don blame me.
As far as discussion over c++ concepts is concerned you are most welcome with your ideas,suggestions and querrys.
So here i goes......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Saurabh,

Can you tell me what is the difference between C and C++ structures?

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home